Expert views on Google Search Engine Optimizations ranking factors
Posted by Jackie R. on April 10, 2007
Here are the top factors that are estimated to influence Google’s SEO process and rankings based on the collective wisdom of some experts in SEO industry.
Top 10 Positive Factors
1. Keyword Use in Title Tag
2. Global Link Popularity of Site
3. Anchor Text of Inbound Link
4. Link Popularity within the Site’s Internal Link Structure
5. Age of Site
6. Topical Relevance of Inbound Links to Site
7. Link Popularity of Site in Topical Community
8. Keyword Use in Body Text
9. Global Link Popularity of Linking Site
10. Rate of New Inbound Links to Site
Read here for the full article, Search Engine Ranking Factors.